GO-GREEN PP (Polypropylene) & High Barrier PP Trays
Innovative process utilizes 30% less energy and less material which has been audited by the utility Alliant Energy of Wisconsin.
Reduce carbon footprint by using less petroleum based products and energy.
Number 5 Recycling Logo – microwaveable, high barrier, cups and containers.
- Stock Sizes- range of trays in different depths and compartments
- Custom Sizes – available
- Materials: PP and PP with EVOH coextrusion (copolymer and homopolymer)
- Applications: Fresh Produce, Seafood, Frozen Ready Meals
- Colors – clear, black and white; custom colors available with minimum order
- High Pressure Pasteurization, Retort, and foamed PP trays available with special order
Reduce “Over Packaging” with registered pre-printed trays and lidding.
Produce differentiation through brand recognition.
Generate significant savings with pre-printed readable texts:
- Eliminate boxes, sleeves and labels
- Decoration and information can be directly printed to tray surface
- GO-GREEN proprietary manufacturing process results in over 30% savings in materials & energy
- Tamper proof printing cannot be destroyed or absorb moisture
- Eliminate bottom labels by pre-print on bottom of tray
- Bottom scannable pre-printed bar codes- A unique solution to an age old problem
- Effective “Billboard Presentation” without over packaging
- Utilize power of design for brand recognition
- Billboard Pizzazz
- Shelf Velocity
- Superior product presentation will jump off the shelf
- Printing – custom 6 color digital offset printing
- Sizes – stock and custom sizes (see stock list )
- Color – white trays
- Manual Heat Sealer -space saving design seals 15-20 meals per minute. Easy to use, easy to own, easy to maintain
- Lidding Film -Strong, self-venting, peelable film can be used in both conventional and microwave ovens
CPET dual-ovenable trays have a wide temperature range from -40°F to +400°F. Do not use under broiler or in toaster oven. Available in black and white. When using trays in conventional oven, always place trays on a cookie sheet. Trays should be removed from the oven on the cookie sheet.
Seal-N-Serve is a complete sealing system, including manual heat sealers, film and trays. It is excellent for small enterprises, test markets and central commissaries serving Meals on Wheels programs.
- Manual Heat Sealer
- Stock Tray List
APET/PE and APET/PE with EVOH
- Manufactured using 50% post consumer recycled PET
- Excellent transparency and high gloss
- Non toxic – Good alternatives to PVC
- Easy for FFS applications
- Range of stock trays
- Multiple colors and custom trays available
GO-GREEN offers a complete range of lidding films that are engineered to work with the full spectrum of tray materials and for a complete range of applications. Optional printing is available in both flexo and roto gravure.
- Fresh Wave Lidding Films- unique steam film.
- Breathable OTR Specific Lidding Films – Fresh Produce and Seafood.
- High Barrier Lidding Films – Ready Meals, Case Ready, High Pressure Pasteurization.
- Lidding films with up to 11 layers for MAP have both easy peel and weld seal capabilities to PE, PP, PS, PE, Aluminum, CPET and PVC.
Lidding Summary Guide
Lidding Gauge Barrier Anti Fog Sealing Max use* Min. use* Substrate Mil AF °C °F °F PE PP PVC PET Al PS
HB HT 25(pdf) 1 High Barrier xx 120-150 185 0 weld HB 35(pdf) 1.4 High Barrier xx 100-180 208 0 weld EP HB 60(pdf) 2.4 High Barrier xx 100-180 208 0 weld EP HB 80(pdf) 3.2 High Barrier xx 100-180 208 0 weld EP L 60(pdf) 2.4 Low Barrier 100-180 203 0 weld EP Breathable L 60** 2.4 Breathable 100-180 185 0 weld EP HB EP- A 62(pdf) 2.5 High Barrier x 110-190 194 0 EP HB EP-C 60(pdf) 2.4 High Barrier 140-200 257 0 weld EP EP EP EP
EP-C 42 (pdf) 1.7 Low Barrier 140-200 257 0 weld EP EP EP EP
L-PET 32(pdf) 1.3 Medium Barrier weld HB AL 50(pdf) 2 High Barrier 180-210 Hard peel L PP 42(pdf) 1.7 Low Barrier xx 212 0 weld Breathable L PP 42** 1.7 Breathable xx 212 0 weld HB L PP 60(pdf) 2.4 High Barrier xx 212 0 weld FreshWave Steam Non-Barrier(Microwave Only)
1.5 - 2.0 Breathable** 100- 180 300 0 weld FreshWave Steam Airtight (Microwave Only) 2.8 - 3.1 Barrier 150-210 300 0 weld